Friday, April 14, 2006

lintek na globe, atbp.

we just survived another good friday 'service/performance.' it was so-so, considering we rushed the rehearsals--as if we had a choice. handled 2 choirs, one being ours. i really appreciate every person who sang with us.

i practically didn't get to hear mass. although i was there physically, i was focused on making the slides for the songs during mass! i stayed in my own corner, created my limbo, and typed away on my laptop for most parts of the celebration. at least i got the job done.

i've never been this troubled yet calm; disturbed yet at peace. at least with myself.

i just take each day as it is, doing household chores as my form of penitence. and silently proving to my family that i am not worthless and an ingrate.

i will start working on OJT, thesis and summer class next week. i just pray that everything goes smoothly for me this time. i'm tired of waiting. this is my chance and i hell am sure going to grab it and claim it.

my contribution in Health Today comes out next month. so excited!

2 comments:

undoy said...

wow you have an article!!! will wait for that :D

pseudo-artist said...

that's something to look forward to :)