Wednesday, May 31, 2006

rough sledding

this is it. i am now officially a full-fledged senior. i have begun counting the days of my last year: the final days of my undergrad course. i really think i can do it this time. tonight i bought pasalubong, prayed in church, and went home. i thanked mama mary and jesus for helping me. but of course, i deserve big credit as well. come to think of it, engineering's not that hard if i just really get into it. i nailed every test given to me in the past weeks. thank you, lola. thank you paulo. i'm sure you both heard my 'bulong.'

came across orgmates this afternoon. i missed them so much! they're planning the org's minor production for the coming school year. i must say, the first draft of the script i read was hilarious. a few more changes will definitely make it a big hit! and to my surprise, some big celebrity's gracing it. the girls and gays are sure gonna go nuts over him. ayan ha, may hint na. hehe!

No comments: