Tuesday, September 26, 2006

huwaaat?! pre-defense na agad?!



Humans are so predictable. We all seek to be loved. Ugh. I know, I know. It's but normal for every human being to be that way. Heck, ako pa.

Stop thinking and just be.


--------------------
I know this is going to be very, very bad of me. But I think that the girl who played Deal or No Deal tonight totally deserved what she got: P10.00!!! Haha! Overacting kasi and it seemed like she had plans taking over Kris' job. Hehe! Anyway, she doesn't need the money naman. She says she works for CNN. Big time naman pala eh.


--------------------
"Putangina! Makakapatay na ako ng tao! Ang daming ginagawa, binigla pa ang pre-defense ngayong friday! At ang demonyong kakambal ko pinaglaruan pa 'yung laptop ko, nawala 'yung mga ginagawa ko! Putanginaaaa!"

Sorry sa mga nakatanggap ng text na ito.

No comments: