Thursday, November 30, 2006

phhbt! wala lang :)

i have my graduation pictures already! :) so happy with the outcome. i can already display my picture alongside my brothers'. i'm claiming i am going to graduate na!!!!

got to watch happy feet last week. 10 minutes into the show and i was done and over with its cuteness. can't believe i got to a point where i asked, "aren't we done yet?"

so glad i spent the last couple of days with nonoi. missed him so much. hay. :)

straightened up stuff with my TIN. so depressing to see how much my employers took from me for my taxes.

can't wait to get my hands on my raket pay. bought and paid for stuff with nonoi's money. will pay him as soon as i claim and encash my cheques for my babies this november.

mother fucker! i just remembered what happened to me last monday-tuesday. i actually beat the midnight deadline for a problem set but the dsl was down till the morning after. as in mother fucker! tanggapin kaya ni sir alex ang problem set ko?! kung kailan ka nga naman nagsusumikap at nagmamadali, biglang lahat ng aberya dadating.

reming, reming, reming. sana hindi ka masyado makapinsala.

can't wait for christmas. and graduation. :) and oath-taking.

No comments: