Friday, March 07, 2008

from crispin2shakespeare


crispin2shakespeare





*stole this from the girl above.

1. You're gay, right?
a-la jimboy:
ako? bading? hello, tito boy...

2. Have you kissed anyone on your top list?
top list? are you drugs?

4. Do you enjoy drama?
i have drama. but i don't want it. less is better.

5. Are you a flirt?
flirt is my middle name. i hate it. haha.

6. Who was the last person you hugged?
my niece, noriko.

7. What kind of underwear do you wear?
a mix of bikinis and boxers. white, floral, camouflage.

8. Are you short?
a couple of years ago, i checked. 5'7". ewan ko lang ngayon. but i definitely got taller.

9. Do you like someone?
yes.

10. Are you dating somebody?
no, i'm not dating somebody.

11. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
of course! kadiri ang hindi malinis.

12. Do you think you're conceited?
Y-E-S.

13. Do you dress up on Halloween?
no need. hehehe.

14. Are you double-jointed?
haha! super hindi. bagsak ako sa flexibility exam ko sa gym.

15. Where is the weirdest place you've slept?
sa table by the beach.

16. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?
nope. nobody has.

17. Is there any type of rumor going around about you?
haha. good luck. may rumor pa ba?!

18. Do you call anybody by their last name?
yes. zoe.

19. How many guys will read this?
wouldn't know.

20. I do wear make up sometimes.
sorry, such a big disappointment. no.

21. I have cried at a movie theater.
cried doesn't really cut it. how about teary-eyed?

22. I get jealous.
sus. ako pa! oo naman.

23. I think Colin Farrell is sexy.
yeah. damn right, he is.

24. I love to laugh.
yes! i love it! roanne said sa high school year book namin, "ramonito has the loudest laugh in the university (perhaps)."

25. I like metal.
nah.

26. I like rap.
nah.

27. I like country.
pwede na rin. the tones and the sincere lyrics touch me.

28. I like techno.
uh, yeah. surprisingly.

29. I'd be lost without my computer.
yes! i can live alone on an island with a lappie and internet connection.

30. I own a Spice Girls CD.
i don't buy CDs.

31. I own a Britney Spears CD.
ngak! pero ang tatay ko nagkaroon yata?! hahaha!

32. I own a boy band CD.
mamatay na boy bands! hahaha!

33. I get bored watching football.
not my sport.

34. I've been called a spoiled brat.
once? i can't remember. i'm not one!

36. I've been called a bad influence.
ahaha. excuse me.

37. My friends are the best.
da bes!

38. I have a piercing.
yes. i had my left ear pierced when i was in 2nd year high school.

THIS IS IT. TELL THE TRUTH.

1. What color of underwear are you wearing?
ahaha! of all days, you ask me this one today! i went commando today! hahaha!

2. Do you prefer light or dark-haired guys?
dark-haired. 'yung maitim na maitim!

3. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
hindi po.

4. Do you have a best friend?
yes!

5. Have you ever had your heart broken?
oo naman. lots of times.

6. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
never.

7. Do you like your life?
i have to make do with what i have. no regrets. :) i'm making it every thing i've ever dreamed of. and more.

8. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
nope.

9. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
i don't think so.

10. Do you have more friends that are girls/boys (straight/gay)?
more hetero than homo.

11. What can you say about gay marriage?

COOL!

12. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
hindi ako nananakit eh. pero ang sarap siguro, 'no?

13. What are your biggest fears?
bukod sa isnakes, ang maiwan sa ere.

14. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
hay. drama question na naman itech. but yes, i have. just keeping it real.

15. Have you ever not been able to get someone off your mind?
oh, hell YES!

16. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?
yes.

17. Do you ever wish you were famous?
i wanted that before. now i just want to live a full life. that is my personal mission.

18. Are you currently missing someone?
haaay! kilala mo ako 'no? who are you?!?! why are you asking me all these questions?! hahaha. paranoia kicking in. haha.

THIS GUY OR THAT GUY

1. Cowboy or Gangster?
cowboy! brokeback-an na ito! pero hindi ko pa napapanood.

2. Preppy or Hunk?
can i skip this question? mahirap mamili.

3. Lollipop or Hipon?
what is lollipop?

4. Sweet or Sexy?
a-la commercial: "pwede bot?"

5. Well-educated or Drop-out?
well educated, no questions asked.

6. Armani or Abercrombie?
again but this time, a declarative sentence: pwede bot.

7. Contacts or Glasses?
mas pogi daw kung walang glasses eh. mas natural ang dating. pero okay din. hay. hirap naman.

No comments: