Tuesday, May 13, 2008

excuse me, that's Engr. Roldan to you. :)

sa wakas, after 7 long, grueling years, i am now a licensed civil engineer. maraming salamat po sa lahat ng mga dasal at suporta. magpapaburger ako! hahaha! i never expected this to happen. the test was so hard and i was more prepared last november. for once, parang gumaling akong manghula.

my best mates val, denise and cess (idagdag na rin si engr. idol pat villavicencio who gave me 2 1-peso coins to put in my soles during the boards) can attest to my awful study habits and the lack thereof. but frankly, i couldn't have done it without them, my dear best mates. one is truly blessed to have friends like them. thank you.

to my folks who never grew tired of me asking for daily baons, pamasahe and other stuff, mahal ko po kayo. sacrifice means you two.

to my siblings and their better halves, salamat!

sa awit panalangin choir na kasama ko ng sampung taon (one decade na ako!) magpuri sa panginoon, videoke na! i have to tell you, when i'm singing with you during rehearsals and sunday masses, wala akong ibang iniisip kung hindi ang kumanta at magserve. singing is twice praying! totoo ito!

sa mga minahal at minamahal ko sa buhay (wushuuu! 'wag na kayo magtanong. hindi ko kayo sasagutin. hmp! akala niyo!), salamat sa lahat ng inspirasyon. kilala niyo kung sino kayo :)

to our beloved professors in college who taught us lessons in and out of the classroom, to our mentors in RI and also in Padilla Review Center, maraming salamat din po.

sa mga naunang board passers, salamat sa lahat ng encouragement. there truly is light at the end of the tunnel. :)

at siyempre sa iba ko pang mga circles like UST Mediartrix, Club Metrica, UST Arki friends, Damian2K, Grand Boulevard Hotel Room #1645 mates (Abba, Eli, Marco), etc., salamas!

to the rest of my family and friends who never failed to let me know they are behind me a hundred per cent, salamat!

No comments: