Thursday, February 02, 2006

oh this is nothing

waiting for the badminton matches to begin!

got to watch PROOF yesterday. it was a nice movie. much like A BEAUTIFUL MIND. kept me guessing till the end. i wonder how hard it was for gwyneth to act like that. galing. not sure if she got nominated in any award-giving bodies this year for the best actress category. ooh yeah! i think she got nominated in the golden globes.

can't wait for this week to be done and over with. tapos na rin ang programming. thanks to hubby, he helped me with the stuff that i needed. mary on one hand is still at it. here's her starting from scratch.

hosted the first cali badminton tourney and it was pretty much okay. although i reckon i could've done a much better job. makes me wanna do more 'hosting rakets' to gain experience, improve myself and earn.

dreamt that a terrible snake was crawling all over my body. hubby says it means change. it's cool because i just vowed to tone up. maybe hubby's right. i need to gain weight. but i also have to watch my diet real bad. i'm getting disgusted with my body.

i feel hubby's not that excited with me anymore. but he says i shouldn't think like that. :( just the same.

*iyak*

NGEK! mole-less tin and silly me

No comments: