Tuesday, August 08, 2006

gym for the first time

Accomplished so many things today! Had my graduation picture taken in the morning (apparently, the first one to do so in the whole engineering population), went to gym (my first official visit), picked up boyfriend from his new office, went to GreenHills to scout for whatever I will buy with my future paycheques. Already contacted the music store so somebody'll come over to church sometime this week to set up our new sound system. We're going back to the balcony! Hurrah!

Hubby has pledged to sponsor half of my monthly fee at the gym. So sweet! Can't really ask for anything more, right? Alebshu!

Can't wait to buy myself my bluetooth headset!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bait naman ng hubby mo! you're lucky to have him and i know you know! i sure am glad to see how happy and settled you are. i hope it stays that way for both of you.

keep the fire burning!