Thursday, August 03, 2006

hacienda's dsl is up and running again



Last night was my chance to make up for my negative scores and I blew it. But I'm quite happy that I am not THAT far behind. Labo 'no? I mean, in terms of knowledge. Haha! But don't scores mean knowledge? Crap.

I'm very happy I met Denise, Princess and Val. I thanked Denise a couple of nights ago. I told her I was very afraid because I dint know anybody from their batch and but their click welcomed me, Jay-Ar, Joyce and Kulit.

Anyway, just like Angela (my seatmate and one of my crushes), although we didn't get the test last night, I am happy na rin. Because I know that I'll just do better and better.
I will be folk-less for the week. I have a 3-chapter test in Water Resources Engineering this Saturday. I ought to start studying for that N-O-W.

Router's still down. I have to log on! I'm expecting very important e-mails and files!!!
-------
It has become a habit of mine every night to sit on my bed before I sleep and type the night away with lappie. By the way, lappie needs reformatting.

Tomorrow is Jay's surprise party!!! Can't wait to get together with the gay guys once again. Haha! At least before I get really busy.

Went to a seminar last Monday about water treatment and management. Learned a great deal from Fil-Am Gemma Bulos, CEO of ASingleDrop.org, and Kevin Lee, an Aussie (I presume) mechanical engineer, ASingleDrop.org's International Technical Director. Gemma sings well. I love her song, "We Rise." I'll go ask her if she already has an arrangement for her song. If she still hasn't, maybe I can go take stab at making one. That'll be a big feat.

As with thesis, no progress yet except for the fact that Jay has once again dug up another interesting topic. This time, it entails soil, transportation, and water engineering work.

Really happy Mark and Jun met Elben. He's a great catch! Nililigawan na namin to play for us. We need change!!! We're dying to sing with an organ accompaniment again!

No comments: