Wednesday, February 21, 2007

busy dying

really busy dying here. in a month, i will be dead or i will have graduated already. please pray for me and my batchmates. lots of projects (read: design and construction of massive structures like buildings, etc from start to finish) to do and lessons to study.

the senior's field trip was terrific! imagine, i waited 7 years for that. although i wanted to go further north like ilocos norte and sur, the la-union - baguio trip was okay. my girlfriends made all the difference. we got a cool jacket which says, UST Civil Engineering: centennial batch.

loving regina spektor more and more. she is my new muse. somebody told me about her last year. i downloaded her songs. they're really great! a genius!

okay. so ate roda saw my blog. i'm just not sure whether she saw this one or my old one...or both. ngak. well.

apparently, nakapambola na naman ako. hehe! i went to manila water for an interview with the senior HR officer. she let me sing! gulay! she just checked if i was game. i appreciate her for appreciating my singing. haha! she liked me so much (okay, no holds barred na sa pagbubuhat ng bangko), she processed me on the same day; gave me a series of tests (some i dint finish) and set up a panel for me for the second interview. the panel said i was obviously an achiever (haha! akala lang nila) and they made me do an on-the-spot presentation, which, mind you, i handled really well.

anyway, i just thought of updating this blog before i forget anything really important. :)

PRAY FOR ME!

No comments: