Wednesday, February 28, 2007

in limbo

i never thought my 2 bestest classmates/friends would ever think i'd be lying to them and hiding from them just so i could not do my share in our group projects. never. i got hurt. i got hurt that they would think that. i got hurt that they would get disappointed in me for me *simply* not making paramdam, when i am in fact, working my butt off on our projects.

ouch.

and to think i was compared to another batchmate who was full of reasons. well, i have my own. but hell, they're nothing like his. we love the guy, don't get me wrong.

it wasn't even deadline (not that i'll be cramming). i thought each of us were assigned our own topics so we can work on our own. what the hell did i miss? sarili kong diskarte. it's not like i'm just gonna pay some other guy to do the dirty work. siyempre aaralin ko rin. it's good knowledge. and now that i never found anybody, i'm doing the work myself. i would have appreciated the pep talk more if i never delivered.

i know they mean well. but i just don't get it. honestly.

No comments: