Saturday, December 03, 2005

divi-sore-ia

so tired and sleepy. spent practically the whole day with hubby. picked him up at the office a couple of hours after his shift and went to manila for some christmas shopping.

we swept the tiangges in divisoria, tutuban ( plus the new 168 mall and another one which starts with 'c' ) and yes, greenhills! got kinda disappointed because i was only able to get a couple of good shirts. dint see anything that caught my interest.

hubby and i gave each other surprises today which was kinda fun because we were supposed to get something for one another without either one of us knowing it. i gave him a good, good pink polo which was really hard for me to give away because it was probably my best find. but then i thought of all the super great things that he's done for me and also the joy of giving something to my labiduds. ang saya!

as i went home, i felt good about having my own money to spend. at least i'm buying stuff for myself this time.

No comments: