Tuesday, December 20, 2005

questionnaire

Seven things that scare me
1. Being forgotten
2. My mom dying
3. Going to hell
4. Not achieving my dreams
5. Earthquakes
6. Me dying
7. My loved ones hating me

Seven things I like the most
1. Singing!
2. Food
3. Lazing around
4. Catching a movie or watching telly
5. Doing voice overs for my org
6. Going out with friends
7. Swimming

Seven important things in my room
1. My bed
2. Santo NiƱo image
3. My pictures
4. My clothes
5. My music sheets
6. My keyboard
7. My violin

Seven random facts about me
1. I don't eat bagoong with kare-kare
2. I know how to play the piano/organ/keyboard and right now I'm learning to play the violin
3. I'm learning sign language from my boyfriend ;)
4. I'm a total schmendrik if you think about it
5. I loathe my twin brother
6. I am adventurous
7. I'm dying to go to the gym so I can buy myself Speedo's CELEBRATION trunks. I love it! I love it!

Seven things i plan to do before i die
1. Swim with the dolphins
2. Sing with the UST Singers
3. Travel the world
4. Put up my business
5. Build my family a house
6. Compose an award-winning piece
7. Make my boyfriend super-uber happy

Seven things I can do
1. Make a fool out of myself
2. Sing?
3. Perform on stage
4. Write
5. Host
6. Organize events
7. Be totally gay... Oh, I take that back. Hindi ko pala kaya. Haha!

Seven things I can't do
1. I'm bad with my hands so I can't actually do anything with them... Except play musical instruments
2. Wear swimming trunks now. Although at times, I can be hunky :) Don't feed me for 2 days
3. Wear my hair long
4. Trust my twin brother
5. Watch a movie alone... Heck, one of these days I pretty much will
6. I can't stand blood and icky stuff
7. I can't take my boyfriend out of my head

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex
*for the sake of this questionnaire, i'll answer this one*
1. nice smile
2. good english. i really mean good english
3. boy, she must be so intelligent. i mean kris aquino-intelligent
4. funny
5. hindi maarte
6. marunong dalhin ang sarili
7. so warm!

Seven things I say the most
1. Hey!
2. Alabshu.
3. Amishu.
4. Sorry po.
5. Alabshuuuuu!
6. adonknow
7. kanta tayo

Seven celeb crushes
1. Dennis Trillo
2. Gerard Butler
3. Alvin Alfonso
4. Dennis Trillo
5. Dennis Trillo
6. Dennis Trillo
7. Sid Lucero

Seven people I want to take this quiz...
1. tenchu
2. thea
3. tfen
4. doy
5. designer's eye
*can't think of anybody else*

No comments: